View Single Post
Old 02.12.2015, 05:23 PM   #38022
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
oh, snap. any good stories about that?

There have been a few over the years.

1) unbeknownst to me, a guy was sending flowers to his wife and girlfriend. I made the delivery and the wife opened the card to discover that particular card was for his girlfriend. The wife threw the vase of flowers into the front yard.

2) a man shows up at the shop one day asking for, Rachel. My father-in-law explains there is no Rachel working here. The man looking confused replies, she has been working here for three weeks now and her car is parked outside. Rachel was parking at the shop and walking down to some guys house. Her husband was parked and waiting on her return......that was classic!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|