View Single Post
Old 06.20.2010, 02:50 PM   #24786
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I was drinking with my drummer and a bunch of friends and one of his drunk roomates tried to fight me.

I'm real sick with asthma right now (my own fault due to smoking) and have/getting over a virus so i've been exhausted and achey and tired and out of breath all week.

I beat his ass.

I dont believe in violence and didnt want to punch him (he was just waaaay drunk, hes usually a pretty cool dude dunno how it even started)...

so I just kept dodging him and then finally just grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the ground and then grabbed his hair and held his face into the ground and yelled at him to calm down...fucking ridiculous

sick as hell and I still held it down, plus I was drunk too...

weird energy lately, apparently another friend of mine got into a fight at a bar the other night...some bro grinded up on him and then called him gay and my friend tried to ignore it while he was talkin to a girl, happened again and my friend punched the bro in the face haha

the bartenders let him finish his drink b4 he got kicked out too hahaha...

noone likes a bro.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|