View Single Post
Old 06.01.2010, 04:34 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
So you'd gladly just let them beat you to death, would you? Hypocritical cunt.
no, the Israeli pirates shouldn't have illegally boarded the vessel in the first place, and if some Israeli commandos tried to illegally enter my house or my boat, I'd probably get shot defending myself against those assholes too.. after all, think about, lets keep it simple, if the Israelis already broke international law by taking the vessels captives, what would make the protesters believe they were safe? After all, the Israelis ended up opening fire and killing several, so are not the protesters justified in their reactions to the Israelis? Why should they have automatically trusted the Israeli military simply because of a veil of legitimacy? Even legitimate governments, shit especially legitimate governments often kill people without cause, and I would have done the EXACT same thing as the protesters, as I would have honestly and openly feared for my life the SECOND those commandos stepped on board. At that moment, all bets are off and Israel was clearly the aggressor.
Quote:
Everyone knows that if you stupidly try to take on armed commandos, expect to be shot. It's common sense.

yes, but if the commandos had no business doing so, and we therefore completely untrustworthy after breaking several international laws, why should the protesters be labeled stupid, I think courageous is more apt description. Just like black folks shouldn't have ever stepped up against Jim Crowe out of common sense, or perhaps we should have left Hitler alone eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
common sense would be considering that if they were actually carrying weapons, or something else that was worth being boarded over, they wouldn't have needed to use pipes and bats.

but yes, maybe if they had just laid down like good lil' dogs, everything would have been just fine....good lil' dogs, that were boarded by PIRATES.

fucking exactly.
Quote:
Is the mind a WMD?

"Free thinkers are dangerous."

Quote:
Who gives a fuck where it happens. If you're coming at me with a pipe with the intention to kill, you're a dead man.

"I'd go against a tank with a shank for my dreams, and that is my fucking word."
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
It's physically impossible for a person wielding a pipe to charge at you when that person is on another boat separated by an ocean.

fucking exactly.
"too all those weeping pirates, whoa your words shall fall on deaf ears now.."

Quote:
It must be a total mindfuck living in America in relation to the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is actually, but people like you are the biggest mind fucks of all, and how America got itself into those wars in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
think about how many jewish (or better said, pro-israël') people there are in the usa.

think about how screwed every single president of the usa would be if this community turned against him for reacting against israel's actions.

American jews aren't the problem, its the warmonger american christian zionist lobbyist interest that are the problem.. There are more of these backwards, ignorant and hateful fucks in the world than there are citizens in Israel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Thanks for the compliment but it wasn't ufos. My favorite part of this is how the Israeli's commandos needed to shoot because while they were invading and attacking ships in international waters they had to defend themselves against people on the boats they were attacking. You see, they attack a ship but they are defending themselves.

maybe they should have stayed off the ship? If I break into your house, and you attack me, it does not give me the right to kill you, more than likely it means I should leave your house. While I had sympathy for the burglar who was shot dead in a backyard in texas by an elderly man who shot him in the back as he was running away, this is far different scenario.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|