View Single Post
Old 11.03.2014, 01:04 PM   #19
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Interesting... curious to know if he'll use one of these tc electronics flashback delays on his live board rig, if not already. tc electronics pedals seem more interesting to me recently, mostly their Ditto ( the X2 model looks like a nice alternative to a Line6 DL4 but without the delay) and these flashback delays which sound interesting.

My favorite delay/echo right now is the Catalinbread Echorec (based on the old Binsen Echorec) its really the best new echo/delay effect I've tried in a very long time, plus its the size of a MXR pedal. The MXR Carbon Copy is okay, abit too dark and the runaway oscillation is too immediate and not pleasing enough sounding. I'm not much of a Boss fan, but I also do like the DD-3 (I have one that's modded so the delay trails decay in a more analog delay way...)

Lee had a Ditto X2 in his rig for the Milan date of his acoustic tour. ( I wrote down his setup here => http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...1&postcount=38 )
I love catalinbread's stuff, also ED makes a couple delays worth checking out imo, the Dispatch Master and the Disaster Transport JR (for more analog-esque feel).
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|