View Single Post
Old 05.15.2013, 10:09 AM   #16971
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh that nick cave movie i saw it some years ago it was pretty good. the idea of setting up an orderly house in the middle of such desolation made for beautiful images.

re: tarantulino. i *hated* kill bill. hated hated hated. both 1 and 2. ugh! utter wankery crap. so i stopped watching him for a while. thanks to (d)jango i'm going to check out the previous stuff i missed, namely grindhouse and inglorious basterds (though i'm gonna watch the original inglorious bastards first).

@cheeto - "mandingo fighting" is really another piece of tarantula's movie pastiche. he was a video store clerk, so his movies are made up of other movies. see here the source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandingo_(film)

oh, busy morning, i gotta fuck off, meh!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|