View Single Post
Old 08.03.2009, 05:43 AM   #18
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
Just got home from the long drive beck to Sacramento. A really wonderful show overall. I particularlly thought Hey Joni was really well done and it was AMAZING to see Stereo Sanctity and Shadow of a Doubt. I waited an hour afterwards seeing if I could say hi to the band, and even though I did see Thurston, Steve and Lee and different times with the tech crew, they didn't come up to say hi. Oh well. I talked with some cool people there who were seeing if they could say hi to the band too.

Driving back I listened to EVOL and I have to say that it is the most amazing album to listen to driving alone in a car very late at night (especially if you're driving on a lonely two-lane road). A wonderful night overall. Does anyone know if this was taped? I'd sure love to get a copy if possible.
Bollocks_to_Pop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|