View Single Post
Old 08.23.2011, 08:23 AM   #12
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Ian McCulloch on Bono:

(On his first encounter with Bono, before appearing on the same TV show): "Bono is penguining around the studio, wearing his big Orson Welles hat and these ridiculous Cuban heels. So then he sidles right up to me and says, 'It's great that we're both on the show. You know what it means? We're going to change the whole word. This is our mission, y'know.' And I'm thinking, 'See ya later, Fatso.' Not that he was fat exactly. But he was a squatty little turd. And I thought, 'What the hell's he going on about anyway? We've just got nothing at all to do with what he's doing."

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

"If I saw Bono walking down the street, I would just think he was one of the worst-dressed men I'd ever seen."
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|