View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 10:38 AM   #145
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Keeping a force in afghanistan equivalent to the one in South Korea is fine and dandy. what happens is that the USA has spent nearly half of the money on these wars in hiring out mercenary/"private security" firms. No one makes money when the army is sent somewhere, only in purchasing equipment for them, but sending a private mercenary company over makes a lot of money for those that own such operations. and that is government money, given with no accountability, no questions asked, and a private mercenary does not have to follow rules of war that a soldier has to. it skirts around the law very nicely.