View Single Post
Old 03.06.2018, 05:00 PM   #22201
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
best things at whataburger - the whataburger with cheese and jalapenos, and the crispy BBQ chicken strip sandwhich. FOUR thick chicken strips. you can take one out and give it to a friend and still have a massive sandwhich in your hand!
holy fuck tejas, good job with that chain.

i had the triple meat cheeseborges and my wife had the jalapeņo one. we made oaths to return when possible. probably next week by the look of it.

gotta try that pollo you say. also heard good stuff about the mushroom swiss.

as a dc expat i’m sorry to say this but whattaburger beats five guys at the burger game. yeah. sad but true. five guys has the better fries though (consolation prize). new mexico’s own lottaburger has the better chile (green, red, the green one is its own cultivar) but the meats & preparation ain’t all that and so it falls behind.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|