View Single Post
Old 12.13.2016, 06:03 PM   #40142
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i went to an expensive clinic today to get info for my 3k surgery, but i lucked out and found a way to very very likely get it FOR FREE from the government thanks to info from the consultant.
the clinic i went to was in the richest part of the city and i expected them to smell the poor before i walked in. but they were in fact beyond cool. i want to give the woman a thank you gift because she was so amazing and spent half an hour explaining how i could get it for free instead of paying her company 3k even though i was late and do not belong in the rich part of town.

but as i walked home elated i blew my nose (i have a cold) and fucked up the air pressure in my head and almost collapsed. i am still dazed.

i also got hit by a car on my new fuckin' bike on monday morning and it's wrecked and getting repaired. didn't get injured but it was close. dude who hit me paid me off because he didnt want to get the insurance involved. only had the thing 2 weeks.

what a fucking week
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|