View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 04:58 PM   #28
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
3. I can write about the truth because I care about it. In my emprical experience, you on the other hand, can write about nothing meaningful because you care about nothing meaningful, or at least as you put it, you don't see how your view can change anything. So, as a result, you'd rather be a smart-ass than give a rat's ass.

And look how it works out; we both have opinions, and we are even both on the same side of the issue. And check it out; since neither one of us actually OWN a diamond mining operation, nor do either of us have any influence on this particular facet of the world economy, it still goes on.
Looks like you actually are more effective than me. Boy, is my face red.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|