View Single Post
Old 09.10.2020, 07:08 PM   #24711
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses

Finally got around to watching it. Wanted to watch it when it was still in theaters back in February, but was too much of a homebody at that time. Then Covid put the world in limbo. Finally though fuck it, google shall have my 4.99.

Great decision. Maybe it's due to me being starved for good movies (mostly been watching TNG and DS9, it's been months since my last movie), but that was an absolutely exhilerating watch. Witty and clever writing, dynamic performances, great set design and cinematography, very fine acting all around (Though Daniel Craig as a southerner took some getting used to. A good perfomance, but the accent took me out of it just a tiny bit) and some biting social satire.

Antagon is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|