Thread: New stuff....
View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 06:29 PM   #16
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
i don't know if like washing machine, but we shall see. Yeah finding nobody, "dig it" sure is a poor excuse for a beatles song. i mean how the hell did that shit make it onto an album? I have some quotes from a beatles book and john lennon was talking about "dig it" and he said that he made it up in like 2 sec and then he was like "sounds like it, doesn't it?" hahah yes it does! why should i not watch the twilight zone?

nah, i didnt mean dont watch twighlight zone. i meant that i dont watch it.i guess it was a typo. i was just trying to comment on everything you posted. i seen the tighlight movie. it was rather interesting. its been a while, but i remember that i liked it.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|