Thread: New stuff....
View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 08:52 PM   #1
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm...some new crap that has been going on is, first off, i finally listened to SOnic Nurse, but i couldn't listen to 2 of the songs on it cause the cd was scratched...but i really liked the ones i did hear though. Uhhh...i heard one song off Washing Machine, just one. It was Panty Lies. it's good but annoying at the same time, but good. Does anyone know the meaning of that song? cause that's a strange name for a song. I got some new beatles songs...Uhhh let's see...they were "dig it," "polythene pam," "maxwell's silver hammer," and "strawberry fields forever." i don't really like strawberry fields, but it's okay. I also happened to see that very famous episode of the twilight zone. The episode is called "time enough at last." it's about that guy who likes to read and then when he finally gets the chance he breaks his glasses....does anyone know what the hell i'm talking about? anyway i also updated my myspace. I made it a tribute to of my 2 fav bands, SY and The Beatles. Check it out, it's pretty cool @ www.myspace.com/virani Yeah i don't post nearly as much on here as i did on the old forum, so i felt the need to post a long ass post. haha bye!
Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|