Thread: AUTOGRAPHS!
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2009, 02:21 AM   #42
HomelessArtist
little trouble girl

HomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard sucka
I've talked to sonic youth after shows and had a few autographs happen. I would scan and post them if it weren't so late right now.

Once, Thurston was in Minneapolis for a local noise fest. He was playing in the Dream Action Unit. Jim O'Rourke was there too. My friend had a work hat, and he had Thurston sign the bill! It was super cool. T.Moore drew a little PR style suit guy, like the old smash the RIAA logo. I think my friend kept wearing the hat to work though, and it faded and weathered pretty good.

(edit- hey i found it!)

Another time, I talked to Kim after she performed Yoko Onos "Cut Piece" at the Walker art center. I totally told her how the sun exploding potentially affects the energetic creativity of sound producers. Gosh, that was bold. I think I told Wayne Coyne something like that once too. Haha, I'm so risky. ANYWAY, I got Kims autograph on SRY 5, the one with DJ Olive and Ikue Mori. It was awesome! She too, drew a little figurine. Nothing to elaborate, but personable and artistic. Something to tresure.

So that's some of my autograph stories. PEACE.

(edit.. I have found this too! A most treasured item of my fragile life. Punks Suing Punks EP!)

HomelessArtist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|