View Single Post
Old 04.21.2015, 08:55 PM   #38506
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
I hate Pink Floyd. most boring band ever!!!! hate them. think they suck!!!! besides the song "Wish you were Here", which is a nice Stones-esque ballet. sometimes I find myself trying to listen to them. esp. in the past year or so.

most of my hate comes from the above and from a white trash friend who use to love them back when we were teens. I saw him recently and he showed me a Pink Floyd tattoo he got on his chest. I clearly remember him being an asshole that shot cats in the ear with a bb gun without bb's. he would just pump the gun full of air without it being loaded and shoot it in the cat's ear. he was also into Charles Manson and serial killers, which grossed me out. his parents used to buy us alcohol when teens too, but he showed me the White Album by The Beatles very young....so I give him credit for that.....

...so, that and coupled by the fact Pink Floyd are boring studio yuppies. I even find Syd Barrett boring and unworthy of anything because of that guy...... though the Madcap Laughs was a fav for about a month after I bought it up until said friend, years after I heard it, said he liked it.

but maybe I would've never like the band regardless. I can't make up my mind or figure it out. I just think they're crap no matter how many bands they inspired or how many time I've tried to dig them.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|