View Single Post
Old 01.03.2015, 10:14 AM   #21
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Exclusive: Ty Dolla $ign Talks Recording 'Only One' With Kanye West & Reveals Rihanna Collabo
A Kanye West, Rihanna, Ty Dolla $ign & Paul McCartney collaboration is going "to drop soon."
Quote:
What was the recording process like?
[In] like 24 hours, [we recorded] seven songs or nine songs that day. I was like, 'I'm here with Kanye, I'm not gonna waste my time.' They really wanted me to stay for like a week, but I only had like two days, 'cause I was about to start the [Under the Influence of Music] tour.

He was open to my input, like, 'do whatever you want to do. Here's your mic. Do you need anything?' I'm like 'Awesome! Let's get it!'

[We were] in Mexico, at this big house. The back of the house had no walls and no doors; it was just open [and facing] the ocean. You would think he would want the mic enclosed and all that but we just had the doors open, and it came out perfect. That inspired me to record like that at the crib.

Everybody [on his team] is into all the dope shit that's out and they said that my [Beach House] project was one of them.

What can you tell me about the other songs you worked on with 'Ye?
Me, Rihanna, 'Ye and Paul [Mc Cartney] got a song about to drop as well...

It's featured on 'Ye's album?
Yeah. It's gonna drop soon. I heard they shot the video recently. I don't know what the final title is, but I know it's crazy so just be looking out for [it].
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|