View Single Post
Old 11.17.2010, 03:28 AM   #13189
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
*SPOILER ALERT*

It was pretty stale aside from Rachel McAdams stabbing that dude in the wind pipe with a pen. Then he was running, and his neck kept on making that hilarious sound as he struggled to obtain oxygen. THAT I enjoyed.

*END SPOILER*

It only picked up in the third act. I don't think NR would like this as much if it weren't by Craven. There are better plane thrillers out there (AIR FORCE ONE). It's nothing new.

Something tells me that I should avoid Craven's Music From (At?) The Heart at all costs. amirite or amirite?

Broken Flowers - 6/10

And don't worry AxCx, I have Enter the Void ready to go. I'm just whizzing through some rentals before they're due. I plan on making a double feature out of Enter the Void and Hana-Bi.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|