View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 07:03 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
so by your understanding anything like that should be levelled so the ppyramids should be flattened too huh? your argument is is flawed to say the least but i guess thats what i excpect from someone who says that aushwitz should be torn down and ends that sentence 'fe real'.

once again i say you should go to one of them and then say the same thing. idiot.

stop being rude, I never was rude to anyone on this thread. This is a serious, no joke thing! If those who liberated themselves from slavery in Egypt burned down the pyramids like those who liberated themselves from the slavery of Moses's Judaica didn't bother to rebuild Herod's Temple, would we honestly be so upset?

Perhaps the pyramids are equally part of this process of bragging rights, did you ever stop to think that the pyramids are a central theme in world history because those victors who write history and shape the present wanted to brag as much as the Nazis or Confederates do today? After all, those majestic pyramids were half buried in sand until Napoleon's expedition began to uncover them.. maybe the desert was trying to bury the blackeyes of the past the same way we should burn those camps?

Today, big buildings in downtown skylines are the pyramids and camps of the past, the tangible creations, the visible and operative symbols of the greedy, power-hungry corporations who perpetuate war, slavery and suffering across the world.. and when our civilization inevitable collapses, will our future remember the truth about how and what built all those lovely buildings or will they get a glimpse of the suffering that built them and feel as repulsed as I do by the camps?

"Assuredly I say to you, not one of these beautiful stones shall be left standing on another!"

To answer your rhetorical question, I WOULDN T DARE enter such an evil and cursed ground as Auschwitz, its not my business to fuck with my heart, just remember that tragedy is hard enough, let alone to go attempt to experience it directly..

go on a pilgrimage to a holy city, go on vacation of a tourist trap, but stay the fuck out of the Holocaust, it is fire, and fire is not partial to them even that burn fire, seen?
fuck it, burn the pyramids down too then!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|