View Single Post
Old 03.15.2013, 03:45 PM   #3106
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i want a kindle. i want it bad. was gonna wait for the new generation ipad but now i have no books and i need to read somewhere.

Then get a kindle. Get a Paperwhite or just the cheapest fucking Kindle you can find. I use my Paperwhite still because my iPad (they just came out with the fourth gen, btw.) is a little heavy for extended reading, and a little clunky besides. I still think it has the best resolution... its "night" mode kicks the Kindle Fire's white on black, and there is a much wider range of brightness levels.
But the Paperwhite almost feels like a book sometimes, and it's small and slow and shitty so you don't worry much about breaking it.

I miss books though honestly. I just found a gem at a yard sale: a first edition hardcover John Irving.... But I know I'll never read the thing. Too damn impractical.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|