View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 12:53 AM   #18
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
yeah they are on the new song buzz, saw a few setlists online and about 4 or 5 new songs each nite. i can't wait really, cept i'll look like a real twat with my Dad dropping me off and collecting me! ahh well t'will be worth it.

Yeah, it can kinda rough on yr self esteem to be seen cathing a ride with yr parents, you feel kinda uncool. But look at it this way, without the help form yr folks, you would probably never have seen the show! And it's actually pretty cool that you have a parent who will allow you to go to a show by yrself and just drop you off and pick you up.

My cousin is going to his first rock concert and his parents are actually going inside with him so he doesn't get hurt or do drugs or some stupid shit like that. Just be glad yr dad doesn't baby you like that!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|