Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 05.07.2013, 09:40 PM   #87
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Motto Books has sent me an e-mail to inform me they put the title back in stock, and they have been very kind to offer their help to generate/process an order manually for me in case I still were interested in purchasing this, given the complications I had to order from their site. Bottom line: I think you should be able to get a copy.

Not from Motto freakin' Books! Those sons of bitches sent me a shipping confirmation e-mail the day after I ordered the number - a month later I still hadn't received jack. I contacted them THREE times over a two-week-or-so period and they didn't reply to ANY of my messages, even though on the first two I was simply asking if it was normal for a package from them to take this long to arrive (on the third message I basically said OK, that's it, I request a refund). Today I got wicked pissed and went directly to PayPal to file a claim; a coupla minutes after I did so, whaddayaknow, Motto woke the fuck up and finally issued a refund. Dismal abject wretched experience.

Anyway, it turns out The Wire is selling this baby as well. I've had positive experiences ordering from their website in the past and so that's what I did.

http://thewire.co.uk/shop/books/mono...on_dissonatine

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|