View Single Post
Old 04.03.2011, 09:27 PM   #4
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the recommendation, The Soup Nazi. That book is certainly in my to-do list, i already have it and look forward to reading it. I'm currently reading "John Lennon: The Life", by Philip Norman and it will take me a while to finish it. It's pretty long and interesting. When i'm done i'll dive in "From The Velvets To The Voidoids" with high expectations, i read somewhere that it's at least as good as "Please Kill Me: The Oral History Of Punk Rock", by Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain. I might order "Our Band Could Be Your Life" pretty soon after all, i just read my e-mail and unfortunately i've been informed that amazon won't be able to fulfill my order of the book "Raymond Pettibon: Front Row Center", by Raymond Pettibon and Thurston Moore, which i had pre-ordered since last year; so it seems i'll have some spare money. I'm really pissed off, first i lost the chance of buying one of those Kim Gordon & Bill Nace cassettes and now this. It's been a shitty day. At least i haven't been flooded with spam (yet).