View Single Post
Old 11.24.2009, 10:16 AM   #149
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Look, I'm sorry, maybe my expectations are way of for a festival, but this seems a long fucking way from a "shit lineup". I mean sure, it's no ATP New York 2008, but as someone who's only seen SY live once, never seen MBV, never seen Yo La Tengo, never seen Lightning Bolt, ETC, this looks like a damn amazing weekend to me. Even though, sure, there aren't that many "OMG AMAZING" bands there, pretty much all the acts will be enjoyable to see I'm sure, and hell, it's still 3 days of at least decent loud rocking music, in Butlins, which to me is a recipe for awesome under any circumstance. Quit yer bellyaching!
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|