View Single Post
Old 09.06.2007, 05:56 PM   #868
MysticalChicken
empty page

MysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's assesMysticalChicken kicks all y'all's asses
I feel like I'm jumping into a freezing pool here.

Believe it or not, I'm actually just getting into Sonic Youth. Oh, sure, I'd heard of them, I'd heard some of their songs, but I never really paid attention to them until someone on a different message board posted a link to the video for "Disappearer" on YouTube. I immediately loved the song and bought Goo the next day (and I also listened to several tracks off Daydream Nation on the internet, loved them as well, and had every single intention of buying the latter CD as well--but they had every other Sonic Youth CD except that one. But I'm going to definitely buy it next time I go music shopping). Anyway, I can't stop listening to Goo. I do have to say that I don't really like the ending of "Mildred Pierce," (too screamy--sorry) but other than that, I think the CD rocks. I even pinned the mini-poster in the liner notes to my wall, although I wish it were bigger.
MysticalChicken is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|