View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 05:04 PM   #303
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
suchfriends -- you say i'm fear-mongering, but in my experience cops are never around when you need them. what's your experience with the cops?

terrible, but my experience with other armed Americans is as bad if not worse. Several of my folks have been shot, a few others are dead. Some were shot and killed by the police, but not the majority. Therefore at this point in my life, as begrudgingly as I don't want to admit this, I have to say I trust the police more by default, as they have killed and harmed less Americans through gun violence than Americans in general harm and kill each other

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|