View Single Post
Old 01.29.2011, 05:40 PM   #31
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
one request, over on prindle's site, there's a reader comment in the review for SALLON...

mick.lotta@swipnet.se
For a long time i rated this album as much as their earlier stuff until i got hold of the demo material they presented to Capitol records. John Paul Jones really messed up this album! He didn't understand what the Buttholes were. The original versions of "Dust Devil" and "Goofy's Concern" are sheer brilliance.

does anyone know where I can attain the "original versions" of those songs? I know they're on slsk but I don't know what to look for (also, there's a surprising lack of Surfers stuff on the web, info-wise). Maybe I'll just type in
"demo" after each song title.You never know what mgiht happen..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|