View Single Post
Old 08.17.2006, 11:40 AM   #8
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
When she was younger, yes. We would actually tie her to our bikes and she would run at about 20 MPH for several hours back then. Sled dog and all that.
Now she is old and getting arthritis and cataracts, so the walking is much diminished these days.

my cousin/aunt/uncle have... i think...5 dogs.. two of which are huskies, one of which was the lead sled dog up in the north who got caught in a bear trap. SO, as it was the lead dog, the owner was going to shoot it, then and there because he haad on missing leg now. BUT THEN my cousin who was working up there as a paramedic) said "Oh no! yr not shooting that dog!" and he took him home so now they haev this wickd super awesome three-legged dog!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|