View Single Post
Old 01.03.2014, 06:10 PM   #1422
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Hahaha.. Me and MC Tree G been having a sick reasoning session on Twitter. Irie. Dude was having guilt trips about the Sunday School titles, I had to big them up because I'm a Sunday School teacher and I particularly was into those mixtapes because of those titles and themes, but I also respect his perspective, that's why I love that MC Tree music, its mature rap for grown folks. Dude is flipping the script in 2014 for his mama, but he definitely appreciated my big ups.. Aside from a grip of replies (at 1:25 AM chicago time) dude favorited and retweeted all my tweets on his page. Irie. I love equality in music, and I love the internet for giving us so many opportunities to connect with the artists and musicians we love. I've chatted with a lot of my favorite bands through the internet, which is cool because you can't always make it to the shows (though I've been blessed to talk with many of them there too)

Tree loves twitter. I think he lives there.

Thanks for liking my list more than the others! Reading that comment will surely be the high point of my week.

Oh! I forgot to find room for E-40! Aren't you the one who reps him like mad every once in a while here, only to have nobody respond? Well, I know how frustrating that can be (BLACK MILK's up the alley of any Kanye fan and DOLEY BERNAYS is going for $Rocky's jugular!) so I deliberately bought a bunch of his albums on iTunes.

I wouldn't be able to say what my fav would be, though, since he released like five albums this year! But, the Block Brochure vol's 5/6/7 deserves to be on my list. At least in the honorable mentions.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|