View Single Post
Old 03.04.2013, 03:10 PM   #96
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Cali rules though. Insane changes of scenery.

Ain't that the truth? From my house here in LA in a single day, you can catch a gorgeous morning at the rugged cliff beaches of Palos Verde, then zig zag through urban sprawl towards to beautiful meadows in the hillsides at the foot of the San Gabriels. Keep heading north-east from there and pause for lunch in mesmerizing Spruce and Pine forests straight from the nightmares of the Brothers Grimm. Then climb upwards and even at this time of the year you can find yourself in a white-out blizzard in our local Bear mountains, and drive own into the desert for an epic purple sunset across the colors of sand and rock. Literally, we have everything. I have thought of leaving, but LA is like a vortex. The furthest I could get would be somewhere else in California..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|