View Single Post
Old 09.27.2016, 11:20 AM   #49199
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Dinosaur was awesome 2 weeks ago in concert. Their new tracks fit right in and are much more abrasive and DINOSAUR live than on record. I am a HUGE Dino fan but I do not spin any of the last 4 records on the reg. They are laying ion wait until I become an old dried up feeb inside, which is also when I will listen to Trees...Academy, Chelse Moving Light, and all of Lee's new stuff....

ha!

Yeah, they still kill live. There's no question that they are an extremely vital band on stage. I'm sure the new songs fit right in with the older stuff. No Dino hate here or anywhere. But I just don't feel a burning desire to listen to these albums. It's not that I don't appreciate them, but I'm usually not in a big guitar rock headspace anyway. When I am, I prefer to throw on something that's been done to death a little less. I still bought the album though, just as I've done with every other Dino album. Its time will come.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|