View Single Post
Old 03.20.2007, 02:50 PM   #2
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
dont get me started!

i'm a NIN freak, i bore my friends to death with NIN talk and banter - "Trent this, Trent that, i have the same runners as Trent, Trent uses this guitar here there and fuckin everywhere, thats Trents favorite chocolate (Reese's Peanut Cups) When Trent was a boy he..."
ever since i got a loan of Pretty Hate Machine on tape many many years ago off a guy in my french class in school NIN have completely changed how i look at music, the lyrics of Reznor have been a real honest help to me thru some mental times and i dont wanna say that like "oh poor me poor me" but them lyrics, however dressed up or wraped up they are said to me everything is gonna be ok. My 9 year old nephew writes "NIN" all over his school books because he see's it on all my t-shirts and hears me rabbit on about them all the fuckin time (and my nephew is Metallica mad) My father tapes stuff off MTV2 about them if i cant get to see it and then labels the tape "do NOT tape over"

i'm fuckin Nine Inch mad and i understand completely why other people would not like them but fuckin hell i do.

Hey, did you ever see em live?

God i had cum in my britches.