View Single Post
Old 05.02.2013, 10:42 AM   #6305
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
WOW - please tell me about this! Is your wax red marble / was it recorded live?
I honestly could not tell you, I think it's a studio recording though. I never even knew it existed, I just walked into a store and it was there. beautiful colour, deep red with intermittent black.

very intense, not nearly as ritualistic or percussive as a lot of z'ev material, in fact it reminds me a lot of japanoise in that it is quite psychedelic and somewhat transcendental when digested as a whole. it's pretty difficult to discern who is doing what though, given the fact that it is at points just a wall of comparatively soft noise. I know that doesn't really make sense, but it's not ear-splitting in any way.

so it's a good release, but it could be perceived as being slightly perfunctory and inessential as a consequence. if you are a fan of both acts though then by all means get your hands on it.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|