View Single Post
Old 04.08.2014, 11:51 AM   #18060
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I loved that movie!

it's fucking magnificent. was going to tell you something but i'll go on after this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by an evening with viewtiful
I saw this at an art museum and it got a standing ovation from it's older/intellectual crowd at the end. No small feat.
I fucking love this movie though, the second after I left the theater I preordered the Blu Ray, I've already watched it twice since getting it in the mail.

normally when i get something off netflix i'll be in a hurry to return it so i can get more stuff. this one i cannot part with-- i'm holding on to it and i'll be rewatching this week. i'm sure i'll be re-queing it soon after i send it back.

only thing i didn't get was the ramona storyline. yes, i got what happened and i saw the dad later but i didn't get jep's reaction afterwards or anything really. as if some footage had been cut maybe. puzzled me a bit. maybe i missed something (he does mention it, later, in a conversation with someone, but it's not the same.)

but anyway, fantastic stuff. the interview with the performance artist was superhilarious. everything was great, really. nothing was as expected-- i love that in a movie, the avoidance of cliches. with hollywood movies i can always tell you what's going to happen next. and what amazing camera work, hot damn.

i had never before heard of paolo sorrentino. now i have to watch everything he's done before-- which can't be as great as this, but still… and he's got a movie coming up, plus one segment in another.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|