Thread: RIP Neil Peart
View Single Post
Old 01.10.2020, 05:34 PM   #4
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Moving Pictures was my first CD purchase, I already had the cassette and LP. My first time seeing them was at the Houston Summit on the Presto and Roll The Bones tours. Also saw the the at the Woodlands and Compaq Center, but I don’t think they had albums they were touring.

I remember reading that Neil enjoyed bike riding and would have the tour bus drop him on the side of the road 50-100 miles from the next show and he would bike in.

During a 10 month period between 97-98, Neil lost his 17 year old daughter in a single car accident and his wife to cancer. The story Rob shared says he is survived by a wife and daughter, I had no clue he got remarried.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|