View Single Post
Old 10.12.2017, 11:12 AM   #3322
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I'm not sure what your racist point is...

But hey who cares if the Democrats computers are penetrated

Who cares if millions in dollars if invoices were fraudulently paid with your tax dollars

Who cares if the House servers have been penetrated repeatedly

Who cares if whistleblowers private information is made public!

Who cares about ghost employees being paid with your tax dollars.

We know the democrats don't!

http://12160.info/page/tom-fitton-sp...-at-capitol-hi
(starts about 18:00)

Alright, I wanna ask anyone one here who seems to have a massive dislike for what tesla posts.

Why isn't this something that bother you? It's all well and good posting HILARIOUS gifs of Stifler saying dildo and calling him a nazi, but it's not saying anything.

Gotta wonder that if this was happening with Trump (even if he does have enough scandal to go around) a lot of democrat voters would be calling for a massive inquiry etc. etc. I'm not trying to start anything. It's just i'm interested to see why so many people are quick to denounce whatever tesla says (even if some of it is out there at times).

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|