View Single Post
Old 04.03.2017, 03:01 PM   #4618
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
he was writing in 1850, and his views on women are colored by the fact that I think he was asexual at a time when that was not even understood. he gives the women props as to what he sees as their gifts, but he definitely still was working through a prism of prejudice on that front. he did say that as a whole, a woman is greater than a man.

"I have not yet spoken my last word about women. I believe that if a woman succeeds in withdrawing from the masses, or rather raising herself above the masses, she grows ceaselessly and more than a man."