View Single Post
Old 09.13.2017, 05:37 PM   #3040
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
hard to understand why someone comes to a bbs based on a creative, avant garde politically left band and expects to not be criticized about their right wing opinions.

there is a difference between criticism and never ending bullying, smearing and disruption made possible by the anonymity this board provides. I can't even post on a music thread without being attacked. They swarm like empty thetans to an actual soul.

I used like to discuss stuff with most everyone on the board, but the empty thetan bully team disrupt and take over pretty much every thread with jabbering template language. I have them ignored its amazing to see how much they talk to themselves on some threads. Who has time for that shit everyday?

The reasons I would post something is to get the boardies to disprove it or to inform. That simple act of sharing greatly threatens the empty thetan bully trio, but I don't expect to see their tantrums anymore through the magic of ignore.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|