View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 10:22 PM   #16
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
01 Baby I
02 Route 66
03 Scheherezade >
04 Lisa Says >
05 Mystery To Me
06 Chappaquiddick (She Said)
07 All the Right Friends
08 A Girl Like You
09 Dangerous Times
10 Mediocrity
11 Shakin' All Over
12 I've Got A Charm
13 Body Count
14 A Different Girl
15 Dangerous Times
16 All the Right Friends
17 A Different Girl
18 Narrator (for the Jacques Cousteau Show)
19 Just A Touch
20 Baby I
21 Mystery To Me
22 Permanent Vacation

tracks 1-14 40 Watt Club, Athens 5/30/80
tracks 15-22 Wuxtry Records Atlanta (this could actually be Athens) 6/06/80

The torrent came with cover art and with notes explaining that these were among their ealiest performances. The only one I know of that is earlier is the show they played at the old church they all lived in for a time. That church is now kiddie condos, but when they were being built back in the '90s, they preserved the steeple and called the apartments "Steeplechase", if memory serves. I once knew this cool girl who had all these large drawing pads full of charcoal drawings she made of the interior of the old church.
There are a few train tressels in Athens, but the kudzu-laden one featured on the cover of Murmur is just a block or two from the church.
I've been to athens and did the dork rem fan tour with alsex my bandmate. haha. i took some rubble from the steeple. haha. we saw everything and even went to Philomath!

any way you can yousendit that show??? I don't know how to do torrents! I dont' have that! I remember a book having video grabs of rem playing in wuxtry at that time. I wanna see that! Someone had posted a complete 82 show video on a website for a limited time that was awesome.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|