View Single Post
Old 08.03.2009, 02:55 AM   #15
jerf
children of satan

jerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat
Does anyone know anything about the ruckus that happened during Malibu Gas Station? All I saw was the guy and his girlfriend push themselves aggressively towards the front and then a few minutes later they were being dragged kicking and screaming by a bunch of security. Anyone up at the front see anything?

YES!!! i was right there when it happened, but im not sure why. from what i could tell, he pushed his way to the front, and someone in the front started pushing back. they were swinging arms around, and then security came in to drag him off (quite literally, as he was in a headlock at this point).

they dragged him away, and literally 5 seconds after he was behind me, a whole crowd of people crashed into me. apparently this one dude shoved off the 3 or so security guards that had him. he was an arms length away at one point, i thought about cracking him upside the head for being such an asshole.

they eventually wrestled him to the ground way off to the left, and i stopped paying attention at that point. he was probably really drunk or something, just a belligerent asshole to ruin everyones good time. its because of him my poster got squashed flat.
jerf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|