View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 08:55 AM   #160
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
John Agnello:

The Wonderful Jemina Pearl
March 25th, 2009http://www.johnagnello.com/phpThumb/...mina.jpg&w=300Kicking Ass At Water Music!
As I speak, we are in the process of making Jemina's first solo record for Ecstatic Peace. We've been having a great time and the tracks are sounding great. John Eatherly has been playing the shit out of everything. He's sublime. Jemina is just starting her vocals and she is killing it.

We started doing preproduction right before SXSW and then started tracking right after. We're pretty much at the mid point and we'll be wrapping up the record in early May. I'm very excited for people to hear this record.

I haven't worked with an artist with her set of pipes since I worked with Cyndi Lauper. No shit!
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|