View Single Post
Old 03.19.2007, 01:52 PM   #20
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
this will be the SECOND daydream nation box set. check the first (info from official discog):

There was a Daydream Nation box set released. It was limited to 150 hand numbered copies, and measured 13"x13"x1.5". It contained 6 items:

#1 - Daydream Nation double-LP on Blast First (BFFP34).
#2 - Touch Me I'm Sick 7" Sub Pop single. (SP-26 ltd 3000)
#3 - Providence (stereo/mono) 7".
#4 - Teenage Riot 12" on Blast First.
#5 - Daydream Nation XL T-shirt.
#6 - Daydream Nation tour poster (Drifter + fall 88 tour dates)

they should re-release the DDN poster and t-shirt featuring the now-lost "drifter" guitar!

i guess they could include the b-sides of the candle EP, the peel sessions on the "speak no evol" boot 7in., the forced exposure "silver rocket" 7in., a smattering of compilation tracks from 1988-1989; or more enticingly, whatever hidden gems locked in the sonic vaults they see fit to release... demos would be rad...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|