View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 04:46 PM   #25
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I can understand "sanctimonious" and "simplistic" as valid criticisms. I am writing on a message board so I am trying to keep the message urgent, but simple.

For Chrissakes, The Beatles had their records burned for less. One would think that at least some Cat Power fans would be upset by this.

Here it is again, urgently & simply:

1. Artists that allow De Beers to use their music in diamond ads have no conscience or at the very least are going through some serious shit and they need help.
For the life of me, I don't see how there can be any valid criticism of this point.

2. You could have not been such a cad and just have called a spade a spade just as I have, but instead you feel the need to start shit with me to discredit my words. Any other board member could have written a topic with the same information I have provided and would not be met with such derision. It's not my fault that my words make you feel like an idiot; that's your fault.

3. I can write about the truth because I care about it. In my emprical experience, you on the other hand, can write about nothing meaningful because you care about nothing meaningful, or at least as you put it, you don't see how your view can help change anything. So, as a result, you'd rather be a smart-ass than give a rat's ass.

See ya later...
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|