View Single Post
Old 12.14.2018, 09:14 AM   #50451
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
It's time for the start of my next 'run through the discographies of several artists at a time' project.

Currently on my list: Aphex Twin, Seefeel, Kraftwerk, Can, Neu!, Big Black...

You... are wise. I didn’t discover Neu! until college.
Enjoy Aphex Twin. Let me know if you want to talk about Aphex Twin ... ever... seriously... listening orders, collections, SoundCloud dumps, which studio albums are the best and which EPs are as good as studio albums... anything Aphex/RDJ, I will chat like crazy about it.

Also Can is amazing and “Future Days” is one of the best albums of all time.

Quote:
Anyone have suggestions for hardcore punk bands?

UHHHH.... you’ve come to the right place (this forum).
Any particular era or style of hardcore punk?
I could spit some recommendations for each decade, 80s through 2010s. Let me know!

(BTW: if you’re into 2010s hardcore punk, listen to “Reflecting the Light,” the 30-minute masterpiece by the short-lived industrial-Punk-noise hybrid group from Sweden. One of the best albums of the decade and ferocious as fuck.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|