View Single Post
Old 02.10.2009, 01:48 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Don't have a 360 (too many red rings of death, don't want to waste my time) or a PS3 (too expensive, no good games on it aside from Disgaea 3 and that strategy game by the people who made Skies of Arcadia and Littlebigplanet), but this would be reason # 33 to consider getting .. uh .. a 360, if I had to choose. I'm a great Street Fighter 2 player with M. Bison, I actually got to the semi-finals in a huge tournament in Florida. Though I really prefer puzzle games (I won a Puzzle Fighter championship at the same convention), Street Fighter 2 is amazing and I've been playing it for a good 15 years now, at least. I've very excited for this, and all my friends will buy it so I'll be playing it with them at least.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|