View Single Post
Old 01.06.2020, 04:43 PM   #3029
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Re:the Netflix rant

I actually agree with you on some of the issues. The "SOD THOSE CREDITS!" Is a pain in the ass. Especially when you're wanting to soak what's just happened in the episode.

However, I have just as many issues with the Amazon interface. Mixing films that are free and aren't is just pain in the ass. Having to scroll across as opposed to down where you can see more of the film's/shows available is just tedious. The search function is a mess. Type in "scorcese films on prime" brings up the first couple as free then it mix with the non-free films. And so and so on. Netflix has its issues but with the amount of big name directors and actors they've got doing films and series for them it's going to be around for a while longer.

Speaking of streaming I loved Ricky Gervais' dig at the golden globes last night "You say you’re woke but the companies you work for, I mean, unbelievable – Apple, Amazon, Disney – if Isis started a streaming service, you’d call your agent.”

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|