View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 07:17 PM   #375
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
Unrelated discussion starter:

Top 5 B-List MC's?

My list:
1. Big Moe
Maybe you have to be from Houston to love this guy, but I think he's criminally underrated. He's silly, sincere, and oddly dope enough that all 3 of his albums have gotten regular play from me for years now.

2. B-Legit
He sounds like Too $hort if Too $hort was a member of Screwed Up Click, if that isn't dope I don't know what is.

3. Daz Dillenger
He always hooks it up with the beats and the 16s, not to mention that Retaliation, Revenge, and Getback is one of the most underrated west coast albums of all time.

4. B.G.
His voice can be sort of grating at first, but when it comes to rappers who "keep it real", especially in the south, B.G. is definitely one of the most compelling. It's a shame he shot his talent kind of young and fucked around and got himself locked up.

5. Gunplay
The energy this guy brings man...if only he could get focused and give us that southern classic I know he has in him.

Honorable Mention:
Bushwick Bill
Sure he's not the most competent MC and he doesn't write his rhymes, but somehow he just plain works for me.
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|