Thread: Spooky Brits
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2009, 06:52 PM   #18
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last I checked, Tony Wakeford had married a Jewish lady.

And Douglas P would make a pretty poor Nazi, what with the outwardly gay thing and all.

I like all these musicians a lot. I don't think NWW are too scary though. Some of that music is downright hilarious.

And anyone doubting Douglas P's sense of humor need only look at the cover of "All Pigs Must Die."

I have loved hearing the evolution of all of these musicians throughout all of their extremely variable phases and whims. I can't pick a favorite really. I guess Current 93, NWW and Coil have produced the most varied and musically interesting output, but DIJ and Sol Invictus are both great, if musically very simple.

the other thing about DIJ & sol invictus is i imagine them to sound like c93, and that puts me off checking them out. i'm not against listening to them, but i'm not that intrigued by what i've read about them either. anyway, i remember when this subject came up before and melly confirmed the there is such a thing as a gay nazi.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|