Thread: Spooky Brits
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2009, 12:40 PM   #15
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Coil, NWW and C93 are basically the same. They even share personnel.

Well that's true of NWW and C93 (Tibet can pretty much be considered a part of Death in June as well), but I was under the impression that Coil had pretty distinct members aside from some minor collaborations with the other acts.

Anyway, I find that they each have quite a distinct sound, even when the sound is/was constantly changing.

I appreciate NWW very much, but can only listen to him/them in smaller doses it seems.

As for the neo-Nazi stuff, while they hardly preach white-supremacy, DIJ and Invictus do use lots of symbolism in the music. However, it does not bother me as I separate the music from the content.

(I do the same with an act like The Coup whose music I find entertaining and humorous, even though I don't necessarily agree with their Commie manifestos)

The only way an act would turn me off is if they were blatantly inciting people to commit violence out of hatred in their music.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|