View Single Post
Old 03.24.2009, 05:47 PM   #2
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
My guess is that it will be a limited edition artists book by one of the most respected indie-underground cultural icons of our time.

I suspect it will be an artist's book by visual artist and legendary indie rocker Kim Gordon, and will be an intoxicating look into Gordon's dreamy visual world. Watercolours, paintings, photographs and written word will combine to create a portrait of an artists's work inspired by popular culture. The first 3,000 copies will probably include something like a beautifuuly printed, limited edition signed print by Kim Gordon.

I should imagine that the luxurious yet affordable package will combine layers of media to create an extension of the artist's portfolio, and that there will be written contributions by Jutta Koether and writer Hilton Als.

Kim Gordon: Peforming/Guzzling will probably be the first in a series of books consisting of beautifully designed books by artists, photographers, and designers who have substantially contributed to the texture of artistic culture. I should think that each project will be an extension of the artist's portfolio.

Or something like that.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|